Adjusting the Length of your Watch Strap
Removable jewellery clasp
- Lift the latch on the top side of the jewellery clasp with your fingers to unsnap it.
- Remove extra clasps to shorten the watchstrap length.
- To relink the watchstrap, simply close and push the latch hook to snap the clasp shut.
The video tutorial is posted on our Instagram Highlight (@lemonstraps). Please visit Tutorial 2.1 here.
These watchstraps are considered jewellery/accessories, and can be worn loosely on your wrist. Perfect fit is not guaranteed.
- Insert the mini screw driver into the hole where the arrow mark points to.
- Push down the screw driver to open the clasp, then slide the watchstrap to adjust the length.
- Push the screw driver to the other side to relock the clasp.
These watchstraps are infinity adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Observe the holes on both sides of the watchstrap. Point the adjustment tool pin into the holes that are deeper and do not have any straight line markings.
- Make sure the watchstrap is laid flat on the adjustment tool platform.
- Rotate the tool’s knob to push the needle inside the strap out.
- Remove excess pieces as needed.
- Relink the watchstrap by putting back the needle and pushing it in from the side it came out of with the adjustment tool.
(*In case the adjustment tool pin is broken because of excessive force, please replace it with the back-up one attached at the back of the tool.)
The video tutorial is posted on our Instagram Highlight (@lemonstraps). Please visit Tutorial 2.2 here.
These watchstraps come with small link pieces for comfortable fit.