- Observe the holes on both sides of the watchstrap. Point the adjustment tool pin into the holes that are deeper and do not have any straight line markings.
- Make sure the watchstrap is laid flat on the adjustment tool platform.
- Rotate the tool’s knob to push the needle inside the strap out.
- Remove excess pieces as needed.
- Relink the watchstrap by putting back the needle and pushing it in from the side it came out of with the adjustment tool.
(*In case the adjustment tool pin is broken because of excessive force, please replace it with the back-up one attached at the back of the tool.)
The video tutorial is posted on our Instagram Highlight (@lemonstraps). Please visit Tutorial 2.2 here.
These watchstraps come with small link pieces for comfortable fit.